Wednesday, May 9, 2012

7 weeks down

Well total weight loss for the first 7 weeks is 12.4 pounds and 21.5 inches! I wanted to do some new full body shots but I wasn't able to get any taken yet. I added a new head shot in the photos page. I can really tell the difference in my face now.  My appetite is next to nothing too. I never thought I would get to the point that I could forget to eat. Also, I can get by on a lot less food now. I used to feel unsatisfied after a small portion and now a large portion seems unimaginable. I use tiny plates to eat dinner on and that seems to be helping. I still fill the plate and I feel like I got a good sized meal in without overdoing it.
I am proud of my ability to ward off fast food and junk food also. The only fast food I have allowed myself to have is Subway since they have the healthy choices and nutrition counter right there. I have not had alcohol either, it just isn't worth it! I repeated phase 1 of the body revolution program and this is my last week of phase 1 (again) so I will be starting phase 2 and summer semester at ISU. It will be keeping me busy but the busier I am, the better I do. Less snacking and more movement.
This is also TOM's week to visit. I have not gained the water weight that I have in the past, so i am looking forward to starting Phase 2, I will most likely be repeating that phase as well, that will take me to the end of my summer semester. It works out perfectly with my schedule.

1 comment:

  1. When you are working on your weight loss proper exercises are as important as proper nutrition. I have stumbled upon a curious article providing the analysis, conducted by nutrition scientists, on which elements are essential for getting great shape and how they work - http://bit.ly/Qh9G8S. Very interesting information for all athletes.

    ReplyDelete