Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Week 4 update

Week 4 is well underway. I did a full body stretch workout before workout 3 yesterday. I think it really helped. I thought I might be pushing myself a little too hard, I was having some pain in my right quad, I did the stretches and the pain went away completely. So I am going to continue doing the stretch DVD before the workouts. There is also a night time stretch that I am going to do tonight before I go to bed. I have a lot of stress and emotional stuff going on right now and I think that will help me relieve some of it.
I had to go to a funeral for a friend today. He was 1 day short of turning 40 when he passed. It was a very difficult service to be a part of. He has 3 young children and a wife he left behind. Due to that, I missed my workout this morning, but I will pick up again tomorrow. It is odd how emotions can drain your body so much; I am exhausted.

2 comments:

  1. hope you feel better soon.... That whole time heals cliche exists because it's true. I'll miss you at work tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes all of us need to have breaks between our trainings. I have read on http://bit.ly/Qh9G8S about the special dietary supplement which claimed to keep your body toned even if you are not training for a while. I’ve tried it and was pleasantly surprised when my muscles almost did not sore after the first post-break training. Moreover, I was able to train as much as I used to before the break, and quickly increase the intensity of following trainings.

    ReplyDelete