Monday, April 16, 2012

Pete and Repeat were in a boat....

and Pete fell out, who is left? Well, I have decided to do Phase 1 again, thanks to all of your advice and comments. Thank you all for your input.  It will work out really well with my work/school schedule to do it that way also. Instead of doing workouts 1 and 2 for the first 2 weeks and then workouts 3 and 4 for the last 2 weeks, I am going to do all 4 workouts every week, for 4 weeks. That way I will be doing a different one every day and I will get a good variety of exercises. I did not lose anything this week. I was so disappointed that I did not do my measurements either. At least I did not gain though, so that is good I guess. I did stray from the diet plan a bit, but I didn't think it was that bad. So this week I am really going to cut down on calories, dairy, and fat.
Still struggling with water intake too. Just can't seem to get it down. I think that has been an issue for me all of my life. I just don't like drinking water. Going to try and do the 1 cup per hour thing again, maybe the smaller amounts will help get more in me.
I have been extra stressed this past week too. School is nearing finals and I need to wrap up a few projects, work will be shifting gears to head into summer semester, and I have been battling grief all last week. Well this week too, for that matter. I just can't get enough restful sleep and I think that has played a factor in my weight loss too. I go to the doc for my yearly check up on Thursday. I do not remember what I weighed that last time I was in. I am pretty sure I have lost around 15 pounds since then, I will ask the nurse when I go in. Maybe that will be somewhat of a motivator also.

3 comments:

  1. I think the one cup an hour thing for the water is a good idea. Life is a series of hills and valleys isn't it? We just have to stop using food to lubricate things (I have post coming up on that topic). As we change and learn, there are rough spots. We can still overcome them and move on to better things. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What works for me is drinking one bottle of water from 8am - 12 pm, 12pm - 4pm, 4pm - 8pm, and 8pm - 12am.

    Be encouraged!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Recently I have read the study, which stated the basic things helping you in getting quick results. For myself, I would highlight the importance of proper recovery, which is often underestimated; and providing your body with sufficient liquid. 'Sufficient' - is much more than a lot of us think)). You can see those recommendations at http://bit.ly/1lc6aWE

    ReplyDelete